- Spanish Speaking Licensed Real Estate Salesperson -
Anthony "Tony" Gonzalez recently joined NORCHAR as a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson. Tony was born in the Dominican Republic, grew up in Puerto Rico, and moved to Rochester, NY in 1995. Tony is a school bus driver which makes him very familiar with the neighborhoods of Rochester.
Tony became a Realtor to help people make their dreams come true and assist them in finding that perfect dream home.
Tony has 3 promises for his clients.
- He will be on time.
- He will be honest.
- He will do what he says he will do for you.
There are 3 things he does with and for his clients .
- He will consult with you to help you make the best decisions every step of the real estate process.
- Negotiate for you. This means he will treat your money and investment as if he was buying it with his own money.
- Handle all the details for you. This means he will work diligently to ensure your real estate process proceeds smoothly.
Tony is also fluent in Spanish. Hablo español.
Tony likes to cook, play accordion and guitar. He also enjoys riding his motorcycle and boating.
- Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS
- New York State Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- Rochester Home Builders Association
- New York State Association of Home Builders
- National Association of Home Builders
- Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce
- New construction, builders, residential, starter and move-up buyer, first-time home buyers, buyers, sellers, condo/townhouse, new homes, single family homes, multi-family homes, lots/land, senior living, renovation
- Greater Rochester Area
- Monroe County
- Ontario County
- Wayne County
- Brighton, Canandaigua, Chili, Clarkson, East Rochester, Fairport, Gates, Greece, Hamilin, Henrietta, Irondequoit, Mendon, Ogden, Parma, Penfield, Perinton, Pittsford, Riga, Rochester, Rush, Sweden, Victor, Webster, Wheatland