- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson -
Joshua Valletta comes to NORCHAR as a licensed real estate agent. He received his Bachelor's in Communication from University of Buffalo. His communication background has given Josh a highly coveted and unique vantage point due to his thorough understanding of transaction process, which makes his clients feel comfortable working with him. His success comes from his ability to connect with his clients and being able to understand and accommodate their needs. Josh's outstanding social and communication skills further assure clients that they are making an informed decision at every stage of the transaction process.
During his spare time, Josh coaches his little brother's Little League Baseball Team. He loves spending time with family and friends. Josh currently resides in Irondequoit with his wife and two dogs.
- Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS
- New York State Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- Rochester Home Builders Association
- New York State Association of Home Builders
- National Association of Home Builders
- Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce
- GRAR Master Sales Award for $4,000,000+ closed volume
- New construction, builders, residential, starter and move-up buyer, first-time home buyers, condo/townhouse, new homes, single family homes, multi-family homes, lots/land, senior living
- Greater Rochester Area
- Monroe County
- Ontario County
- Wayne County
- Brighton, Chili, Clarkson, East Rochester, Fairport, Gates, Greece, Hamilin, Henrietta, Irondequoit, Mendon, Ogden, Parma, Penfield, Perinton, Pittsford, Riga, Rochester, Rush, Sweden, Victor, Webster, Wheatland
Dont miss this opportunity to own a TRUE in law suite home in the desirable West Irondequoit! This massive 6 bedrooms 3.5 bathrooms 3,800+ sqft home features a private en...
Have you ever dreamed of owning your own rustic barn on 6.29 acres?
Let your imagination run wild with this perfect opportunity to own a barn with unlimited poss...
HOMESITE# 201 - Possible Walk-Out Basement, Large, Wooded, Permit ready building lot with onsite gas, electric, water & sewer hookups backs up to Four Mile Creek. Your op...