- Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker -
Joshua Valletta is a Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker. He received his Bachelor's in Communication from University of Buffalo. His communication background has given Josh a highly coveted and unique vantage point due to his thorough understanding of transaction process, which makes his clients feel comfortable working with him. His success comes from his ability to connect with his clients and being able to understand and accommodate their needs. Josh's outstanding social and communication skills further assure clients that they are making an informed decision at every stage of the transaction process.
During his spare time, Josh enjoys attending area festivals, restaurants, and sporting events. He loves spending time with family and friends. Josh currently resides in Irondequoit with his wife and two dogs.
- Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS
- New York State Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- Rochester Home Builders Association
- New York State Association of Home Builders
- National Association of Home Builders
- Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce
- GRAR Master Sales Award for $4,000,000+ closed volume
- New construction, builders, residential, starter and move-up buyer, first-time home buyers, condo/townhouse, new homes, single family homes, multi-family homes, lots/land, senior living
- Greater Rochester Area
- Monroe County
- Ontario County
- Wayne County
- Brighton, Chili, Clarkson, East Rochester, Fairport, Gates, Greece, Hamilin, Henrietta, Irondequoit, Mendon, Ogden, Parma, Penfield, Perinton, Pittsford, Riga, Rochester, Rush, Sweden, Victor, Webster, Wheatland
Opportunities are endless with this beautiful 6.29 acres property, conveniently located only 15 minutes from the city Rochester. With plenty of indoor and outdoor storage...
Rarely available town house in the highly sought-after Riverton Community. bright and open floor plan, 2 bedrooms with an additional loft space on the second floor. The S...
Why rent when you can own?!? This beautiful low maintenance cape code features first floor living with two bedrooms and a full bathroom on the first floor. The attic has ...