- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson -
Steve is available 8 days a week for all his customers, clients, and business associates equally. Steve's availability to you will make any challenges today less challenging tomorrow. His customers benefit by working with a professional who has 20 years of experience. This experience offers a true end-to-end service by having direct contact with Mortgage Professionals, other Realtors, Underwriters and Attorneys. Steve's customers have one source of contact for all their Real Estate needs. No automated operators, dialing phone prompts, or wait times. When was the last time you could call/text the 'bank' on a Sunday evening, get a human being to answer your call, and an answer to your questions? This level of service will allow Steve to deliver to you a seamless process. Cutting out any unnecessary extras will make all your Residential Real Estate and Financing needs easier.
- Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS
- New York State Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- Rochester Home Builders Association
- New York State Association of Home Builders
- National Association of Home Builders
- Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce
- New construction, builders, residential, starter and move-up buyer, first-time home buyers, condo/townhouse, new homes, single family homes, multi-family homes, lots/land, senior living
- Greater Rochester Area
- Monroe County
- Ontario County
- Wayne County
- Brighton, Chili, Clarkson, East Rochester, Fairport, Gates, Greece, Hamilin, Henrietta, Irondequoit, Mendon, Ogden, Parma, Penfield, Perinton, Pittsford, Riga, Rochester, Rush, Sweden, Victor, Webster, Wheatland
2019 Complete Renovation, 3 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Bath Patio Home in a forever wild, Adirondack Park like setting. Evergreens, creek and private drive. Semi-custom Kraftmaid kit...
2019 Complete Renovation, 3 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Bath Patio Home in a forever wild, Adirondack Park like setting. Evergreens, creek and private drive. Semi-custom Kraftmaid k...