- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson -
Born and raised in the heart of the Finger Lakes, Casey Catlin is a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson that greatly values the trust and respect from each of his clients.
A dedicated member of the NORCHAR Team since 2020, Casey brings a strong background of market knowledge and professional experience in Sales, Management, and Event Planning. With his professional track-record, Casey strives to provide his clients with the upmost level of customer service to ensure he leaves every customer satisfied.
When Casey is not working, he loves all things sports, music, and traveling with friends and family.
The real estate industry is a passion for Casey, where he's excited for his journey with an incredible customer service driven brokerage like NORCHAR.
- Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS
- New York State Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- Rochester Home Builders Association
- New York State Association of Home Builders
- National Association of Home Builders
- Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce
- New construction, builders, residential, starter and move-up buyer, first-time home buyers, buyers, sellers, condo/townhouse, new homes, single family homes, multi-family homes, lots/land, senior living, renovation
- Greater Rochester Area
- Monroe County
- Ontario County
- Wayne County
- Brighton, Canandaigua, Chili, Clarkson, East Rochester, Fairport, Gates, Greece, Hamlin, Henrietta, Irondequoit, Mendon, Ogden, Parma, Penfield, Perinton, Pittsford, Riga, Rochester, Rush, Sweden, Victor, Webster, Wheatland
Enjoy Hopewell taxes and Canandaigua school district with this completely renovated home. Open concept kitchen/living room combo with granite countertops and stone firepl...