Standing out increases the perceived value of your home by making it a better value, or different from the competition. “Standing out” is exactly what buyers are looking for in Monroe County. To get your home maximum attention and top dollar, we employ a four-step approach:
1. Expert Staging Advice - We will consult with you to determine what, if anything needs improvement in your home to make it list ready and show the best while on the market. Market research shows that staged homes sell in as little as 30 days and for up to 7-15% more than homes not staged. (Staging is optional and recommended in some cases.)
2. Upgrade Advice - To drive the market value of your home up as high as possible, we will recommend, if necessary, any possible upgrades. We will help you arrange the lowest price guaranteed on any work needed to complete the recommended upgrades. Please note that upgrades are not always required to achieve the desired result. We will ONLY focus on items that will yield you more money at the end of the sales process.
3. Professional Pre-Inspection - An inspection can uncover potential problems prior to putting your home on the market. Resolving these problems prior to a sale can save you up to 35% in repair costs.
4. High Quality Photos -95% of the time, the first showing of your home will take place on the Internet. For this reason, it is critical to use photos that capture the very best features that your home is able offer. The right composure, with wide angle lenses, proper lighting and tools like Adobe Photoshop make a significant difference in the number of showings a home receives. We have learned that buyers like to look at homes that have bright sharp photos.
To get top dollar for your home, standing out from the competition is not optional. A true Real Estate Professional knows how to help you achieve maximum differentiation and capitalize on it to get you up to 15% more for your home.
Here are a few of the items included, but not limited to:
• Carpet Installation
• Window Cleaning
• Carpet Cleaning
• Hardwood Refinishers
• Chimney Cleaning / Repair
• Interiors / Exterior Paint
• House Cleaner
• Trash Clean Up
• Professional Movers
• Mold Remediation
• Decks / Patios
• Radon Mitigation
We have hand selected, interviewed, and personally utilized the services of some of the best tradespeople available in Monroe County at the best possible prices. We are happy to arrange for repairs to be completed to your home or provide you with a list of these Rochester Area tradespeople for you to contact and interview.